Friday, August 8, 2014

Main Street Small town sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri

"Main Street, Small town" sketch by Gloria Poole of and in Missouri
 I, Gloria Poole, drew, painted, signed, photographed on my portable drawing board, and uploaded this sketch today 8th August, 2014 at 11:59am.  I grew up in a small town in South Georgia and lived there til I graduated high school and then moved to Atlanta, GA [and went to nursing school one week after turning 18 --years ago] and also graduated; and graduated from University of Georgia also later].   I was tired today because my oldest daughter Jennifer and her children visited me [and my other daughter Leigh and her family] for few days and I didn't rest a day or too before drawing. I didn't get the awning correct, or the windows in store front either, on this sketch. I tried re-drawing it several times  but think it's shadow is not sufficient to define it. I was too tired to care quite frankly. It's a do-over for certain.

This blog and all content, all words, all art, all photos belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole of Missouri and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, not saved to disk, nor re-published, nor printed at remote, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me. it is covered by U S Copyright law and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to it.

For the record: I, Gloria Poole, am a white, single again, twice divorced, woman and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. Also, I am a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, a poet, author, illustrator, cartoonist, blogger, writer, photographer, republican, prolife activist, personhood amendment promoter, U S citizen born in state of Georgia. It is necessary to write this intermttently because many people have tried to steal my name and identity by stealing photos of art I created and or genre photographs  I photogrphed and the bad people stole emails and domains that belonged to me. I divorced a second time in Arapahoe County Colorado from male [initials DBP] in Oct 2007 after four horrible years of marriage to him, and many injuries to me caused by him. At the time of final decree of divorce, I removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore, and resumed my full maiden name including my surname I was born with of Poole, by order of District Court Judge who signed final decree of divorce. You can read more about that on my blog in my former then-married name of https://gloriapoolepappas.blogspot.com and also on my blog in my born with name of https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.

Gloria Poole ; Gloria ; gloria0817 ; gpoole817 ; artist-gloriapoole ; Gloria Poole, RN, artist /;Ms. Gloria Poole ; G-L-O-R-I-A ; gloria-poole ; gloria.poole ; @gloriapoole; gloria_poole ; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which RN is standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse; at my own private apt in Missouri, which is not shared with anyone, on 8 August, 2014 at 12:10pm.