Thursday, March 19, 2015

Painting pathways by Gloria Poole ,RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia who is gloria0817 also.

I drew this sketch last evening and painted it with acrylics over watercolors [three times painted] and photographed it and didn't like it, so I let it "gel" overnite to see how to correct it this am. It is not perfect for certain. I repainted it some, corrected the tire tracks, and named it "tire tracks through the garden". I have attempted to paint the illusion of following a path a few times now and I am including some of those below. I grew up on a farm--a big enough farm that my daddy could drive the truck through the garden and through the crops. I also created another sketch I named "inspecting the crops" and it is my attempt to sketch exactly that--driving the truck through the crop rows; and it is on another blog of mine. I think it is on https://gloriapoole1749.wordpress.com or https://gloriapoole.wordpress.com in archives now. Also, I was attempting to paint in a white-washed fence where the paint is wearing off .

This is the sketch I drew and painted of a mother and daughter about to set out on walkabout following a path. I painted it again into oils on canvas which is the next photograph. My signature is barely visible in the bottom corner.

This is an OIL painting on canvas that I painted and it is on my display wall in my alcove where I sit to draw and paint when doing sketches. I have an easel in two other places of my apartment where I paint on canvases, depending upon the size of the canvas. I have a canvas that is ready for me to begin and I have finally decided what I want to paint on, so will probably start that today since it is raining here in Missouri today.

This is the sketch of a path that goes over a walkover bridge. I am totally fascinated with walkover bridges and have sketched them several times trying to get them correct. This sketch is of a Japanese garden walkover bridge and path that I drew and painted using a photograph as a reference. I draw free hand always and sometimes use t-squares, rulers, templates for windows when drawing architectural sketches. But usually I just draw it as I see the photo or the TV, or the news photo on computer.

For the record, all phones associated with this account and blog and indeed any blog or account of mine, belong exclusively to me and are physically in my own apartment in Missouri until I walkabout. I have a wired, landline telephone in Missouri, and cell phones and I switch around the numbers on my accounts from time to time if I think account got compromised. Also, remember I draw, sketch, paint tweet, blog from my own apartment and do not have a "boss" nor a "supervisor" nor a "co-worker" nor an employee; nor an "associate" nor an agent of any sort that is or ever was authorized to represent my art, my writing or my name I was born with or my name as it was when I was married two different times but divorced two different also, in any capacity, in any transaction, in any endeavour whatsoever.Also, for the record, I have several blogs that I post art I create too including:

https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com

https://gpoole817.blogspot.com

http://gloriapoole.livejournal.com

http://gloriapoole-UK.livejournal.com

https://gloriapoole-RN-artist.blogspot.com

https:/mini-exhibition.blogspot.com

https://lifes-entertainment.blogspot.com

https://artist-gloriapoole.blogspot.com

https://gloriapoole-paintings.blogspot.com

https://picasaeb.google.com/gloria0817

https://picasaweb.google.com/gloriapoole

And other online albums of mine that include art I created and photos I photographed and other sites I created, and other blogs I created for purposes other than art but which I add art I create too on occasion.

This is my digital signature I signed in digital ink with graphics program to make a 2015 personal logo.

This is my photo of U S flag I photographed on walkabout to remind all that I am U S citizen with all civil liberties including first amendment freedom of Press, freedom to worship GOD; freedom to protest governments, and freedom to associate or not with whomever I please.

This is my hand on one of my Southern Baptist christian cross necklaces that shows NO image of artist's idea of what JESUS looked like. There is no physical description of JESUS in Bible, nor is there any physical description of GOD THE FATHER as HE appeared to Abraham. Exodus chapter 20 warns against making images, statues, or idols of GOD in any manner. I do not make images or statues or "graven images" [molded?] images of what I think GOD THE FATHER or JESUS THE GODHEAD IN THE FLESH WOULD LOOK LIKE. BECAUSE I ADHERE TO COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

This is my copyright notice for this blog.

Footnote:My daughter Jennifer does not paint or create anything in my apt or paint on any art I create and never has. How she helps me is if I have problems with a painting, I photograph it and text it to her in Omaha, Nebraska, and ask her opinion of why it looks wrong? And she will text me back with words such as neck is too long [on one of horses I painted} so I repaint it. I ask her opinion before I sign difficult paintings to see if they look right to her? In other words if they don't look right to her, I re-paint them. I value her and my other daughter Leigh's opinions about art because they formally studied art in Italy and at their universities. I formally studied drawing and had some tech school classes on mixing paint and oil painting but my college education is not in painting or art. I am educated as REgistered Nurse and have a business degree from University of Georgia.

As always this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri and I own all rights to it. I do not have a son, and I have only 2 grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh who also have minor children of their own. Copyright notice 7 February 2015 at 12:36pm: This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name I was born with; but on pencil drawings I often also sign my born with surname of Poole. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually nor collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. The telephones listed on this account belong to me and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words and or art and or photos that I create belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole /gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria at my apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and nether is my isp account shared with anyone. Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 19 March 2015 at 8:35am.