Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mack n Sax sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

Mack-n-Sax sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri & Georgia; 2-March-2014; acrylics
Mack n Sax sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; acrylics on paper; 2-March-2014
I drew and painted this sketch today and it's not perfect I know. I am trying to learn how t paint musical instruments. For another example of my effort to learn to draw and paint musical instruments, see another blog of mine at: https://real-women-have-babies.blogspot.com.  I am drawing almost every day, trying to learn skills enough to draw and paint complicated, elaborate paintings. In the real women have babies sketch I did not draw in fake people as I did on this sketch. So this was effort to combine inanimate objects with [not real] people. In this photo that I photographed on my easel with paintings and wall in background, I realize the saxaphone doesn't look very realistic. It's a redo!

This is a mixed media sketch of graphite, watercolors [the drum set] and acrylics. I made up the name to put it on the "wall" of the set on a pretend stage. These are NOT real people and there is no such band as "Mack and Sax" or "mack n Sax". Also, fyi, I created an entirely new log to put series of paintings and or sketches that I create on. It's located :
https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com, and at the moment it has the most recent ethnic paintings in the series ethnic paintings, that I painted since about August of last year to January this year.

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia, own this blog and all rights to it. I created it to begin with, years ago, and have continued it after I moved to Missouri Oct 31, 2009.  I own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. I created the art and signed it, that I put on it, and I have the original paintings and sketches.  I sign my name on art as Gloria, and on some sketches as Gloria Poole. Gloria Poole is my real, born with, legal names since I resumed it legally after my 2nd divorce which was in Arapahoe County Colorado. I removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore by order of District Court Judge at time of final decree of divorce in Oct 2007 from [male] DBP of Colorado.  I am also known on the web as; gloriapoole; Gloria as on art such as this which I signed when I  completed it; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN means standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse; and as artist-gloria; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; and as other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole. I am white, single, woman, Christian, and the mother of two grown "children" who are daughters named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; and an artist in all artists mediums; and a blogger, tweeter, poet, author of children's book, and citizen journo; and photographer. I was born in the state  of Georgia and am a US citizen by birth so I have all Constitutional protections including the First Amendment right to publish, speak, write, protest and the right not to associate with perverted [against nature] people.

And as G-L-O-R-I-A on http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com and I had three domains with much art I created with my name written that way, for about 6 yrs until they were stolen from me by cyberthugs.

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri, which is my only residence; 2-March-2014 at 6:35pm