Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Five peacock sketches by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

I, Gloria Poole, residing in Missouri but born in the state of Georgia, am putting five peacock sketches I drew and or created in a variety of methods, on this blog in response to a tweet I received from The Hermitage Museum in Russia about peacocks. The time span for these sketches I created and signed [except one I didn't sign for some reason but is my created sketch], and photographed them and uploaded them to this blog of mine. These are copyrighted and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog and to all content of it;  and may not be printed,  nor reproduced, nor  printed at remote, nor downloaded to a disk or computer, by anyone other than me. gloria0817 is a pseudonym for me but Gloria is my real born with first Christian name and Poole is my real born with surname. See full copyright notice and information on the about me page on this blog and also on my blog https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.


Peacock-mixed-media-sketch-by-gloriapoole-of-Missouri-yr2009
Peacock mixed media sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri yr 2009;inks; watercolors; tempera on paper

"pea hen" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2009
"Pea hen" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri yr 2009

graphics-peacock-sketch-by-gloriapoole-of-Missouri
Graphics "Peacock" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri

Clipart-genre-peacock sketch by gloriapoole/ Gloria Poole of Missouri
Clip art genre of Peacock sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri


Abstract art sketch  Peacock by Gloria Poole
Abstract art "peacock" sketch by Gloria Poole when I, Gloria, lived in Colorado. I moved to Missouri with my art on oct 31, 2009.
Posted by me Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / gloria0817 / gloria-poole / gloria.poole /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo; at my private apt in Missouri, 7 May 2014 at 6:07pm.