Thursday, July 25, 2019

Sketch tropical fish I drew in 2018



I , [Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist in all mediums] drew this sketch and painted it with watercolors last year on watercolor paper. I signed it and dated it 26 July 2018. I am still drawing often enough to not get rusty with it. I have to find more of my recent sketches since when I uploaded them my new computer unlabeled them as I had my original photographs labeled and scrambled them to hide them from me. So it takes time to sort through AGAIN the 5000 or more photos labeled only w/ the date. I suppose computer algorithyms do that to attempt to hide any ownership or copyright of created work but it is clearly illegal activity to create algorithyms to steal copyrighted images!

I , Gloria aka gloria0817, aka gpoole817, aka gloriapoole aka gloria.poole aka gloria_poole [Gloria Poole is MY REAL NAME since I was given it at birth], moved to Springfield, Missouri on 22nd Sept 2018 via moving company. I like Springfield very much.

I am updating blogs intermittently. Because there has been such massive identity theft of art drawings and paintings I created, signed and photographed and uploaded; and of my name it is not as easy to update the headers on my blogs. I tried too on some blogs but the confusion caused by i.d. thieves has taken a while to undo.

Also today, I filtered and reported spam to Google and internet from 17 fraudulent con-people who tried to hijack my name, and this account and my gmail with it, and who may have tried to use bank cards of mine to order fraudulent packages. I am doing what I can to stop identity theft.

I am a divorced twice white christian woman, and mother of 2 grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh, but no sons. I also have grandchildren. The photo of me wearing dressy black hat in profile that may or may not appear to the public is me on an Easter Sunday about 4 yrs ago but I also posted new pic of me in same hat to my blog at https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com this past week.

Today is 25t6h July 2019 at 8:45am.
Gloria Poole,RN, artist, Springfield, Missouri