Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Paintings & Photos of Gloria Poole of Missouri

I painted this castle and named it "the Schloss" in yr 2008. Schloss means castle in German. I was living in Denver zip code 80203 at that time; but I moved to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009. This painting is in my dining room at the present time. it is 48 x 60 inches and in oils on canvas. Gloria Poole; Copyright; gloriapoole; gloria0817; gpoole817;g-l-o-r-i-a; gloriapooleRN; gloriapoole.RN; Below is one of the thousands of photos I have taken as I walked about, beginning in yr 2007.  This sunflower was a theme on several of my blogs before. The sunflower is a photo only--not a painting or a sketch.  It is an original l photo I took in Missouri where I live now.  I photograph with about six different cell phones & two digital cameras.



Copyrighted images. I Gloria Poole as seen above in photo in my front room, own all rights to all works I create, whether  on canvas, paper, bristol board, sketch pads, digital "ink" as in graphics programs; words I write; poems; songs, tunes; medical lessons I write as RN. Copyright; 13-Feb-2013; @ 8:16pm at my apt in Missouri; Gloria Poole/ gloriapoole/gloria0817/gpoole817/g-l-o-r-i-a/gloria_poole/gloriapooleRN at yahoo/ other variations of my real born with name of Gloria Poole* . The R.N. in one of those is standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse. You may see another profile of me at:

 https://plus.google.com/109401733510297112314/posts
Also, you may see lots more of the photos I took from years 2007-2013 and some of my sketches also that I photographed on these sites of mine: 


Photos I took beginning about yr 2007, and in three different states :

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos


https://picasaweb.google.com/gloria0817/SomeOfMyGenrePhotosGloriaPoole
RSS:
https://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/base/user/gloria0817/albumid/5218206212102214641?alt=rss&kind=photo&hl=en_US


Also, see one of my  main blogs at: http://gloriapoole.blogspot.com. 

+Footnote: I divorced a second time in Oct, 2007 in Colorado; and removed the Pappas name from my name at the final decree. Poole is my maiden name, and I resumed it legally in Oct 2007 in Arapahoe County Colorado, at divorce decree, page two.   
I logged in today 18-Feb-2013 @ 7:22pm because someone tried to hijack my isp account today. I called the telco quickly; got it back! I was not happy about that --that someone broke into my acct for about the zillioneth time. .I tweeted about it too, and included the tel number of the person who broke into my cell phone & isp acct on that tweet.  

You can follow me on twitter : @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @gloria08171 and a few other twi accts that I have pseudonyms on.