Monday, November 18, 2013

Ethnic sketches of India & Brazil=BRIC countries

I am putting here 2 more of the ethnic series of sketches I have drawn first freehand in pencil and then painted. These are watercolors. The first sketch is supposed to resemble India's prime Minister as I saw his photo in news. I altered it some because I do not want to make exact images of people with my art . The second sketch is supposed to resemble Brazil's President Rouseff, who happens to be one of the few women Presidents in the world.  I painted Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel to the best of my ability a few years ago. I have a special Picas album where I am adding the ethnic paintings and sketches I create for the world to see. I have not labeled them all yet, but maybe you as viewer can tell which country they represent? More..

"India's Prime Minister" ethnic sketch by Gloria Poole; Nov 2013; watercolors
"India's Prime Minister" ethnic sketch by Gloria Poole; Nov 2013; watercolors

"Brazil's President" sketch-ethnic series, created by Gloria Poole; Nov 2013; watercolors
"Brazil's President" sketch-ethnic series, created by Gloria Poole; Nov 2013; watercolors

I added this sketch of Brazil's President to this blog because I added it to another blog of mine [https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com] a few days ago and it was ripped off that blog by cyber-criminals. I have since made changes to my isp account and hardware and to my accounts trying to secure them; and rephotographed this sketch to add it here. 

Copyright: I Gloria Poole own the copyright to all art I ever created or do create in the future. I have never assigned a waiver of all my copyrights to any one; and am not likely to ever do that. I Gloria Poole am also known as gloria as I sign my name that way on paintings, and as Gloria Poole on sketches some of the time, [when I absent-mindely sign my full name on them]; and as gloria0817; gloriapoole; gpoole817; gloria.poole; gloria_poole; gloria-poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; and on one profile that the "system of yahoo " created for me as Gloriapoole; and with other variations of my real born with name of Gloria Poole. Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri; 18-Nov-2013 at 6:58pm.