Thursday, February 13, 2014

3 ethnic sketches 1 sketch for fun by Gloria Poole of Missouri

"Congolese ethnic sketch " by Gloria Poole
"Congolese woman, ethnic sketch" by Gloria Poole; watercolors

"Mexican mother and infant" sketch by Gloria Poole, yr 2007
"Mexican mother and infant" sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2007

"Pakistani Taffy-Puller, ethnic sketch by Gloria Poole
"Pakistani taffy-puller, ethnic sketch" by Gloria Poole; powdered pastels; yr 2009

"Dancing horse" sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2009; watercolors
"Dancing horse" sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2009, watercolors on my drawing board
I, Gloria Poole,  added four more sketches I created in yrs 2007-2009 to this blog of mine.  I am also known as Gloria in real life, and on art I create and sign in paint and as Gloria Poole on some sketches and in real life.  I am also known on web as : Gloria Poole,RN artist; gloria0817; gloriapoole; gpoole817; gloria0817; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; Poole,Gloria; Ms. Gloria Poole; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; gloriapoole.RN; and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole, with or without my middle initial of my given christian name. Also, for the record, I am white, christian, single [divorced twice] woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh; and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri and a prolife republican , blogger, photographer, author, poet for the glory of GOD. {My very name of Gloria means glory to GOD.]


Copyright Notice: I , Gloria Poole , of Missouri  with any variation of my name as listed above or on emails known to be mine [by registered info and my name and content] own the copyright to this blog and to all content and all text, all photos, all art.

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri which is my only residence [for purposes of copyright and legal matters]; 13-February-2014 at 11:45am.