Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sketch of Lighthouse by Gloria Poole of Missouri

Sketch for lighthouse series ; mixed media,2014 by Gloria Poole of Missouri
Sketch for lighthouse series of mixed media of first drawn by me with watercolor pencils, then partially repainted by me Gloria Poole in acrylics; and signed by me [twice  --after re-do].


This sketch is one of a lighthouse on the northernmost border of the U S. I drew and then painted a series of lighthouses in yr 2007 and so, this would be the 4th time I have drawn and then painted a lighthouse. The first three times are oils on canvas board.   I think  my Picasa albums might have my photos of the oil paintings I painted of lighthouses; so you can look to see if you viewers want too, at https://picasaweb.google.com/gloriapoole and also https://picasaweb.google.com/gloria0817. Look at the albums with art or sketches in the name of album. 


Copyright: I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri, own this blog and all content of it. I am single again [ divorced twice] , white, woman, christian, republican, prolife activist; and the natural mother of 2 grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh.  I am also a Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri. I was born in the state of Georgia and am a U S citizen by birth. I sign my name in paint as Gloria on paintings ; and occasionally on sketches I spend a lot of time on,  but often as Gloria Poole on some sketches . I began this blog years ago, during my then second marriage; but I am divorced from [male] DBP since Oct 2007 after 4 horrible years of injury and terroristic threats to my life. I removed the Pappas name from my name by Court order in Arapahoe County Colorado District Court at time of final decree in Oct 2007. I resumed my maiden name including my surname I was born with of Poole. Gloria Poole is my real. born with, legal name.  I moved to Missouri Oct 31, 2009.  I am also known on the web as: gloria0817; gpoole817; gloriapoole; Gloria Poole; gloriapoole1749; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole.RN; and other variations of my real, born with name of Gloria Poole. 

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri which is my only residence; 2-February-2014 at 9:38am.