Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Architecture sketch by Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri

architecture sketch by Gloria Poole, RN, artist, of Missouri 3 June 2014
Architecture sketch by Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri 3 June 2014, watercolors on 9 x 12 paper
 This is a sketch I drew last evening and painted today in watercolors. Draw your own conclusions as to what it represents. Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, RN, artist, residing in Missouri but born in the state of Georgia, own this blog and all content on it; and all rights of copyright to it. It may not be copied, nor  photocopied, nor downloaded, nor saved to disk, nor printed at remote, nor transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me. 

Also, see the about me page on my blog at https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com for more information that could affect copyright enquiries, because I incorporate the copyright on that blog about me page into all blogs of mine by reference.

Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloria0817 / gpoole817 / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / gloria_poole / @gloriapoole / @gloria_poole / Ms Gloria Poole / Gloria Poole, RN, artist / Poole, Gloria / artist-gloriapoole / , and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole, at my own private apt in Missouri, 3 June 2014 at 6:52pm.