Friday, October 18, 2013

Three sketches by Gloria Poole

watercolor sketch of white, painted horse, by Gloria Poole
watercolor sketch of white paint [horse] by Gloria Poole

graphics created art Penguin by Gloria Poole
graphics created art Penguin by Gloria Poole; signed on computer with digital ink also

acrylic sketch "Imitating Renoir" by Gloria Poole
acrylic sketch "Imitating Renoir" by Gloria Poole

I am adding three sketches I created with different mediums. The top one of the white paint is watercolors on paper; the second one is computer created by me {Gloria] using a graphics program & signed that way also. And the third sketch is acrylics with brush on sketch pad. I am not sure why the 3rd one looks so grainy when enlarged to original size. There is some thing strange about this blog.
Gloria Poole, also known as Gloria; gpoole817; gloria0817; gloria.poole; gloriapoole, gloriapoole1749, and other variations of my real born with name of Gloria Poole. Also, I am white, christian, single, woman, mother of 2 daughters, RN and artist and I live in Missouri since Oct 2009 but I am originally from state of Georgia. Copyright: I Gloria Poole own all rights to art I create.