Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Art I made with green paint by Gloria Poole,RN,artist of Missouri and Georgia aka gloria0817

This is the sketch I drew with watercolor pencils then painted over some with watercolor and acrylics from tubes and jars. It's intended to add some "glory" to the humble cello, because rumour has it that in bands no one prefers the cello. So, I thought why? it seems like a great instrument to me. So this is my effort to help it.

This is my sketch of green apples I drew and painted [but not this year]. My signature is faintly visible in the bottom right corner.

This is my graphics program art I created using a computer program. I was experimenting with ideas for my story I wrote and illustrated "lady bugs that give picnics" and you can read that and see the art I created for it at https://cartooning-by-gloriapoole.blogspot.com.

This is large oil painting I painted on archival mat and it is present in my apt, and is about 30 inches wide and 40 inches tall. I named it "free fall alien" and I painted it because of the German guy named Felix Bumgartner who jumped from the edge of space; and I was trying to make the idea of outer space aliens interesting. I rephotographed it sitting on one of my chairs.

This is a sketch I made and named "I'll take this hat please" of a woman shopping and trying on hats.

Also, for the record, all telephones and numbers associated with this blog and its underlying account belong to me and are physically present in my apt in Missouri. Also, I did not set the same photo of my signature to appear on all blogs that you see to the right in the list of my blogs. When I log in to some blogs, the call to give code comes from a fake source that says do not share your code with anyone and "Google will never ask for it". I know it is fake because #Google does indeed ask for the code since the purpose of the code is to login. I suspect that old Hillary has-been murderer at Benghazi is spying on me as usual since I oppose her on principle.

This is my selfie of me in spring 2014 on my sofa in my apt in Missouri but I look exactly the same now.

This is my 2015 personal logo I created with digital ink.

This is one of my christian cross necklaces to remind all I am a born again Christian woman and adhere closely to the Holy Bible including the commandments of GOD in Exodus chapter 20, and the teachings of JESUS The Messiah.

This is one of my photos of U S flag to remind all that I am natural born U S citizen with all civil liberties including first amendment.

MY copyright notice for this blog.

My copyright notice with my name written several ways and my Registered Nurse title in it.

As always this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri and I own all rights to it. I do not have a son, and I have only 2 grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh who also have minor children of their own. Copyright notice 7 February 2015 at 12:36pm: This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name I was born with; but on pencil drawings I often also sign my born with surname of Poole. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. The telephones listed on this account belong to me and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words and or art and or photos that I create belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole /gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria /Gloria Poole,RN,artist at my own, private apt in Missouri on 1 April 2015 at 10:52am.